Hey there, My name is Anthony Evans and this is my blog, Welcome along! I'm currently 27 and living in Stoke on Trent. In the summer of 2009 I graduated from staffordshire university with a Ba in Music broadcasting and have since setup and become the station manager of a brand new internet radio station called Varsity radio. Varsity is the UK's first and only national student radio station with it's content aimed at all aspects of college and university life. All the stations content will also be created by current students and recent graduates. Visit www.varsityradio.co.uk for more infomation or to have a listen. I'm also involved with another community station called supergold stafford as an allround techy guru and would love to be involved with as much radio production as possible.
I would like to point out at this moment in time that the running of a radio station is a very busy task and that I may not always update this as much as i'd like to and with that in mind everything I write on here is my own personal thoughts and view and not of the radio station as a whole. If you are intrested in the idea of Varsity radio or would like to join in, please feel free to send me an email to stationmanager@varsityradio.co.uk
I would like to point out at this moment in time that the running of a radio station is a very busy task and that I may not always update this as much as i'd like to and with that in mind everything I write on here is my own personal thoughts and view and not of the radio station as a whole. If you are intrested in the idea of Varsity radio or would like to join in, please feel free to send me an email to stationmanager@varsityradio.co.uk

No comments:
Post a Comment